|author||Ruben Pollan <email@example.com>||2014-10-30 21:57:48 -0600|
|committer||Ruben Pollan <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-11-04 11:53:27 -0600|
Remove outdated comment
Diffstat (limited to 'src/leap/keymanager/keys.py')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/src/leap/keymanager/keys.py b/src/leap/keymanager/keys.py
index ecb0a36..b5c9118 100644
@@ -141,16 +141,7 @@ class EncryptionKey(object):
Abstract class for encryption keys.
A key is "validated" if the nicknym agent has bound the user address to a
- public key. Nicknym supports three different levels of key validation:
- * Level 3 - path trusted: A path of cryptographic signatures can be traced
- from a trusted key to the key under evaluation. By default, only the
- provider key from the user's provider is a "trusted key".
- * level 2 - provider signed: The key has been signed by a provider key for
- the same domain, but the provider key is not validated using a trust
- path (i.e. it is only registered)
- * level 1 - registered: The key has been encountered and saved, it has no
- signatures (that are meaningful to the nicknym agent).
+ public key.
__metaclass__ = ABCMeta