LEAP Platform 0.8.1 Release
Today we release the Platform 0.8.1, a minor release to fix some issues that came up from the previous major (0.8.0) release. This release has only a few, but important, changes. By design it does not contain any new features. Please see below for requirements and details for upgrading.
UPGRADING: It is tricky to upgrade the OS and migrate the database. Please follow our upgrade tutorial.
WARNING: failure to migrate data from BigCouch to CouchDB will cause all user accounts to get destroyed.
- Disabling unnecessary Trace functionality in the webserver
- Fixing opendkim socket location and availability
- Making stunnel more robust to failures on deploy
- Ensuring that bundler is run when needed for static sites
- Fix a typo that kept common.ENV.json from being loaded
- Remove a clamav configuration option that was obsolete
- Ensure soledad has access to x509 variables
- Disable puppet-agent daemon from running
- Reduce check-mk timeouts
- Now, soledad and couchdb must be on the same node.
- Requires Debian Jessie. Wheezy is no longer supported.
- Requires CouchDB, BigCouch is no longer supported.
- Requires leap_cli version 1.8
- Requires bitmask client version >= 0.9
- leap_mx 0.8
- webapp 0.8
- soledad 0.8
- Commits: https://leap.se/git/leap_platform.git/shortlog/refs/tags/0.8.1
- Issues fixed: https://leap.se/code/versions/209